Monday, August 21, 2006

RELAY: What was that all about????


AGGGGHHHHH !!! Job-hunting sucks. It’s really boring and frustrating. What I find the most frustrating is the whole competency and skills section of application forms.

It just seems RELAY becomes another set of skills I’ve learnt. On my year of relay I have learnt and acquired: inter-personal skills, mentoring training, experience of oral presentations and public speaking, the ability to give and lead interactive seminars, experience with motivating people and dealing with people who have issues with the organisations I work for or personal issues they need help with.

YET true as all this is and as much as it keeps going onto Forms I want to scream at the computer screen that REALY was all about Me. Relay was God working in my life changing me maturing me and making me love him more!

Skills are good, God is better !!!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Bokey said...

Remember that Gods the gifts as well mate. Hope that the job hunt improves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home