Sunday, July 16, 2006

I was at my ex-housemates wedding yesterday (3 down 1 to go this summer!) It was as always wonderful. However we sang 'here is love' and there were 4 verses. I had never sang the last wo and the words were amazing. So for those who havent seen them before i thought i'd blog them up:

Let us all His love accepting
Love Him ever all our days
Let us seek His Kingdom only
And our lives be to His praise
He alone shall be our glory
Nothing in the world we see
He has cleansed and sanctified us
He Himself has set us free

In His truth He does direct me
By His Spirit through His Word
And His grace my need is meeting
As I trust in Him, my Lord
All His fullness He is pouring
In His love and power in me
Without measure
Full and boundless
As I yield myself to Thee

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Bokey said...

Cool verses. Are they modern? Nice new template!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Jonny:) said...

They're old words, these are the modern re-writes of ye olde english

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Welshie said...

Wasn't it originally written in welsh?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home