Tuesday, July 18, 2006


Sound Advice:

Watching Top gear the other day they had challange on. Buying an italian super car for less than the price of a second hand mondeo (£10 k). They had to do various challanges and they all basicly had serrious problems and fell apart.
what follows is my conversation with my Dad and his sage advice-

me: atcualy although not as reliable, it would be fun to own a old italian super car, make it yours fix it up etc

dad: you don't want to do that. They'll cost you the earth and break you heart.

me:... oh

>pause<

dad: its the same with Itailian women, they cost you the earth and will break you heart. Better off with the mondeo.

Wise advice from my dad. Just one last question, what sort of woman is the equivilent of a mondeo????

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Bokey said...

Relaible, all mod cons, and surprisngly cheap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home