Monday, January 09, 2006








PUPPY LOVE:-

For all those who are fed up and fustrated about my constant conversations about my dogs, I thought i'd introduce you to them. First, this is Stanely, he's about 15 months now, and these are some of his puppy photo's. He's currently abnout twice as big now, and he's still hyperactive. He enjoys rolling in fox poo, eating.. anything, and fetching toliet brushes first thing in the morning, from any toliet in the house!!


(I hasten to add these were taken with my mum's camerea so not up to my usual quality)

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

I'm not normally a huge dog fan but oh my life that dog is so cute! Looks like he's made out of chocolate! If I had a dog like that, I'd go on about him too.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Jonny:) said...

At last, someone who understands me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home