Friday, December 09, 2005

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away:

We opften hear this as a clichque about things. But i recently have experanced this. Wednesday i got the final ammount missing from relay from a relative, excellent i can now finnish relay and still be in the green. Thursday night i found out i might not have somewhere to live next year. The rent and council tax on the house is very steep, but the money is there for me to pay for it. However one of the hosuemates does not want to renew the tenancy agreement, hmmm so i wont live there past june and i wont keep up the tenancy myself as i cant afford it and two of us coulnt live there so it looks like i'm going to have to finda alternate accomodation.
reminds me of that song
He gives and takes away
but my heart will choose to say
Lord blessed be your name
or if your old school:
whatever my lot you have taught me to say
It is well It is well with my soul
So on onehand the lord gives and the other he takes away, i cant realy do anthing about that what matters is my atitude, do i trust God enough that all this will work?
The answer is opbviously YES !
Does he who made the ear not hear does he who implanted the eye not see? (Proverbs)
God was good and privded me this house first time i came here, and now i will have to trust he will provide an another place to live for the final 6 months (which in itself is awkward for contracts signing etc)
God bless you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home