Monday, January 30, 2006



I look to the wisdom of the age
the guru, wiseman and the sage
I look to men from ages gone
Look to the wise and to the strong
I look to the self and to the throng
Yety only in the LORD can i carry on
I look to the north and to the south
yet nothing meaninful comes from men's mouths
I look to the east and to the west
Only in the LORD am I blessed
I look to the left and to the right
the LORD is my strength and my might
I look high and i look low
The LORD is all i want to know
I make the LORD my shelter
my castle on a hill
I rest in the Almighty's shdow
Looking with hope to the future, when all will be well

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome stuff Jonny :)

we're studying 1Corinthians in cell atm, and chapter 2's all about wisdom of men vs God's wisdom. There really is no competition, God just sweeps everything else aside!

He is all we need, we just need to learn to work it out in our lives.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Jonny, was good to see you at Relay 2. Keep up the good work!

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jonny

I found your journal. See you soon matey!

Phil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home